TERMS and CONDITIONS
The domain name www.purplecompany.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Purple Company with its registered office at 213, United Industrial Estate, Mogul Lane, Mahim (West), Mumbai 400016. All information, products and services displayed on the website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use this website belonging to Purple Company, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Purple Company reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of Purple Company
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of colors displayed.
- The sizes provided in the website may not be precise, there can be a deviation up to +/- 10%.
4. Purple Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.purplecompany.in This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Purple Company
6. Purple Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
7. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Purple Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Purple Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of bakewlaa.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
8. For onlilne purchases made through credit card or debit cards, the user must exclusively use only his/her own credit or debit card to fulfill the payment.
9. Purple Company shall not entertain any complaints after 2 days, once the order is delivered.
10. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.