18 Metre Aluminium Silver Kitchen Foil Roll
- 18m aluminium foil preserves food’s warmness, freshness and aroma for longer duration
- Assured 10.5 microns thickness to keep your food 100% bacteria free and taste intact
- All aluminium foil rolls comes with special cutter for easier use
- BRC certified quality food grade foil that is 100% recyclable, hygenic and bacteria resistant
- Aluminium foil used for domestic kitchen, freezing, wrapping, grilling, storing, packing, decorating etc. Commercially extensively used for catering services, hotels, cafeterias, hospitals, nursing homes, railways, schools, company canteen, coffee-shops etc.
- HSN 76071991
- PACK OF 5
Thin ,strong, attractive because of its silvery appearance, aluminium silver kitchen foil roll is an everyday presence in our lives. Its unique insulating properties make aluminium foil ideal packaging for just about anything.
Aluminium silver kitchen foil roll is nothing more than aluminium alloy sheets that are between 0.004 and 0.24 mm thick. It is 8 times thinner than a banknote and yet it provides perfect protection against light, liquid and bacteria. It is thanks to these properties the shelf life for many type of groceries packaged in materials that include aluminium foil often exceeds 12 months.
Almost one fourth of all foil produced in the world is used for technical purposes in construction, transport and other industries. The bulk of all foil output goes into the production of various types of domestic packaging and foil.
Packing made from aluminium foil is most widely used in the food industry. Many groceries are easily affected by sunlight, which damages their appearance and worsens their taste. Foil solves this problem in the best way possible which is why it is generally regarded as the ideal core packaging material for wrapping and take away of foods. It is non-toxic, so it does not damage the foods wrapped in it, but instead protects them.
Aluminium Silver Kitchen Foil Roll protects foods against sunlight exposure which can cause them to go bad. Foil does not melt from high temperature, nor does it lose its shape or impart any bad smell to the food wrapped in it. This means foil can be used for grilling food or even for cooking on an open fire.