1 Kg Net Aluminium Silver Kitchen Foil Roll
- 1 KG Net, 51.5 mtrs aluminium foil preserves food’s warmness, freshness and aroma for longer duration
- Assured 18 microns thickness to keep your food 100% bacteria free and taste intact
- All aluminium foil roll comes with special cutter for easier use
- BRC certified quality food grade foil that is 100% recyclable, hygenic and bacteria resistant
- Aluminium foil used for domestic kitchen, freezing, wrapping, grilling, storing, packing, decorating etc. Commercially extensively used for catering services, hotels, cafeterias, hospitals, nursing homes, railways, schools, company canteen, coffee-shops etc.
- HSN Code – 76071991
Thin but strong, eye-catching because of its silvery glitter, aluminium silver kitchen foil roll is an everyday presence in our lives. Its unique insulating properties make aluminium foil ideal packaging for just about anything.
Aluminium silver kitchen foil roll is nothing more than aluminium alloy sheets that are between 0.004 and 0.24 mm thick. Aluminium silver kitchen foil roll is 8 times thinner than a banknote and yet it provides perfect protection against light, liquid and bacteria. It is thanks to these properties the shelf life for many type of groceries packaged in materials that include aluminium foil often exceeds 12 months.
About a fourth of all foil produced in the world is used for technical purposes in construction, transport and other industries. The bulk of all foil output goes into the production of various types of domestic packaging and foil.
Packing made from aluminium foil is most widely used in the food industry. Many groceries are easily affected by sunlight, which damages their appearance and worsens their taste. Foil solves this problem in the best way possible which is why it is generally regarded as the ideal core packaging material for dairy products, pastries, and beverages.
Aluminium Silver Kitchen foil Roll is non-toxic, so it does not damage the foods wrapped in it, but instead protects them.